Landscape Graduates Sought
We are P-IE (Planit Intelligent Environments), a design practice with a passion for outside spaces and the role they play as building blocks for our communities.
We are looking for resourceful and driven Graduate Landscape Architects in our Manchester and London studios to support of our experienced teams’ work on some of the industry’s most exciting national and international projects. Willing to pitch in at all stages of our projects, you must have excellent graphic skills and be used to working under pressure to challenging deadlines. In return you will gain professional experience on a wide range of projects, at a variety of scales, at all stages of the design process. Take a look at the news on our website or @PlanitIE twitter feed to see the type of projects you could be working on.
Please send your CV, original cover letter and Portfolio of work (max file size 5mb) to email@example.com, using 2017-05-LON-GLA-01 for London and 2017-05-MAN-GLA-01 for Manchester as the subject heading. The closing date for applications is Monday 19 June 2017. No postal copies. No agencies.
Planit-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
- Post-graduate degree in Landscape Architecture or similar (Eg PGDip, BLA, MLA)
- Innate design ability
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and an industry recognised CAD package
- Enthusiasm to learn and engage with the wider studio team
- Experience of Vectorworks and the Mac OS platform