We are hiring!
Ambitious Graduate Graphic Designer / Graphics Assistant sought by P-IE to join their Manchester studio.
Planit-IE (Planit Intelligent Environments) is a collaborative and engaging design practice with studios in Altrincham, Liverpool and London undertaking a range of projects from large-scale city regeneration to single site commissions in the UK and overseas. Working alongside our team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Architectural Visualisers, 3D Animators and Graphic Designers, we are looking for a distinctive personality with creative flair and boundless enthusiasm.
Your principle day-to-day actions will be to work within our creative, collaborative and hard-working teams to create and produce:
- Visual and creative content;
- In-house publications;
- Practice, events and marketing material;
- Material for community and public engagement in the design process;
- Website content;
- Project presentations and reports that develop the practice’s brand, aesthetic and styling; and
- Branding of projects and place.
A passion for creative imagery, an artisan’s touch and an endless supply of ideas must accompany your commitment to quality and attention to detail. Excellent communication, organisation and time-management skills are also required; a pre-requisite to meeting demanding deadlines across multiple projects. You will be based in our busy Altrincham studio, with occasional travel to and work within our waterfront Liverpool and central London studios.
- Degree-level qualification in Graphic Design, or similar;
- Creative flair relating to content, layout, typography and print;
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite; especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Thorough attention to detail, coupled with an organised approach;
- Quick, efficient working practices with the facility to multi-task; and
- Ability to work collaboratively and make decisions confidently.
- Creative studio experience.
- An understanding of WordPress;
Interested in joining our talented and hard-working team?
Please send your ‘personality’ in a covering letter and outline your experience, ambition and interests, along with a CV and illustrative examples of your work (max 5 A3 sheets), in a single <5MB PDF to Anna Thorman at email@example.com using 2018-11-MAN-GGD-01 as the subject heading. The closing date for applications is 7 December 2018.
P-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.