Accounts Assistant sought in Altrincham
Planit-IE (Planit Intelligent Environments) is a collaborative and engaging design practice with studios in Altrincham, Liverpool and London undertaking a range of projects from large-scale city regeneration to single site commissions in the UK and overseas. As the northern regions continue to grow, so does the part we play in shaping their future.
Due to business growth we are now looking for a transactional Accounts Assistant to work in our Altrincham studio alongside our Financial Controller, helping maintain and monitor the financial health of three different studios.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Accounts payable and receivable processes (Data inputting)
- Company expenses
- Petty cash
- Monthly reconciliations
- Dealing with queries and all related administrative tasks
- Assisting with management accounts and reporting
Essential characteristics include:
- Efficient with good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Friendly, personable and willing to collaborate across all studios and at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Find out about our practice and studio culture at https://www.planit-ie.com/news/
Interested in joining our talented and hard-working team? Upload an original cover letter and CV (max file size 5mb) to apply.
No postal copies. No agencies. We welcome applications for any future roles that may arise in Liverpool, London or Manchester.
Planit-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.