AMBITIOUS GRADUATE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT SOUGHT
Full-time Graduate Landscape Architect sought to join the Leeds studio of Planit-IE.
Planit-IE is a B Corp accredited practice, working to harness the power of business as a force for good. Along with over 4,000 businesses globally, we are collectively setting new corporate standards for social, environmental and ethical performance. We are Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Visualisers who help to create better futures through collective design. Our dedication to quality, in everything we do, ensures we deliver extraordinary places.
You will be joining Planit at an exciting period, as we have recently opened new studios in Leeds and Standish, Stroud, and our team members collectively take forward our B Corp aspirations and ambitions. We have a great portfolio of projects at a variety of scales from region, city, and town, to block, street, square and park.
Essential qualities / attributes:
- Post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Inspired to solve problems through design?
- Someone with the drive, self-belief and tenacity to persevere despite setbacks?
- Someone who genuinely enjoys collaborating with others?
- Motivated by finding solutions to the challenges facing our planet?
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
- As an accredited B Corp, is environmentally and socially conscious, and actively committed to adding value through our business operations?
- Has a passion for outdoor spaces and the role they play in the building blocks for communities?
- Whose vision is to create and develop healthy and sustainable places and communities?
- Values its people, is working towards becoming an Employee Owned Trust, and is committed to employee engagement and professional development?
Interested in joining our team?
Please upload an original cover letter, CV and details of your experience (max file size 5mb) to apply.
No postal copies. No agencies. We welcome applications for any future roles that may arise in Greater Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Standish near Stroud.
As a B Corp accredited practice, we are now moving towards a deeper conversation and awareness around diversity, equity and inclusion. We are keen to meet people with varied backgrounds. Our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, and the stronger we will become.
Many of our team members work flexibly in different ways, including reduced hours. Please talk to us at the interview stage if flexibility is needed. We may not be able to accommodate your requirements, but you will not be judged for asking, and we will give them careful consideration relative to our business needs.