AMBITIOUS GRADUATE URBAN DESIGNERS SOUGHT
Ambitious Graduate Urban Designer sought to join the Altrincham studio of Planit-IE.
We exist to create better futures through collective design. We are a creative blend of Urban Designers, Landscape Architects and Architectural Visualisers who – through working at a range of scales from city-wide strategies to site development – design, detail and help deliver inspiring communities. Our commitment to quality, in everything we do, ensures we create extraordinary places. We are privileged to be working on a wide range of internationally recognised projects throughout the UK and northern Europe, alongside the very best Architects, Engineers and clients.
- Qualification in Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Planning or Geography.
- Confident that you can make things better, no matter how small the task at hand, and get pleasure from a job well done?
- Inspired and curious by solving problems through design, always looking to improve, innovate and develop your design knowledge?
- Capable of graphically communicating your thoughts and ideas through range of drawn medium?
- Able to operate between scales of design intervention?
- Motivated by finding solutions to the challenges facing our planet?
- Able to adapt well in the face of adversity, take risks and have faith in your own ability?
- Someone who genuinely enjoys spending time with others, connecting, communicating, collaborating, creating, and socialising?
- A team player who is willing to put your hand up and help out your colleagues, and equally recognise when you need to ask for help yourself?
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
- Has a passion for outdoor spaces and the role they play in the building blocks for communities?
- Whose vision is to create and develop healthy and sustainable places and communities?
- Designs for the key ingredient of life and human connection?
- Works at all scales – from region, city, town, block, street, space, through to construction detail?
- Values its people, is working towards becoming an Employee Owned Trust by April 2020, and is committed to employee engagement and professional development?
- Is environmentally and socially conscious, working towards B Corp accreditation, and is actively committed to adding social value through our work?
- Has its own unique personality and sense of fun?
- Collaborates with world-class designers on some of the most significant regeneration projects within the UK?
Interested in joining our talented and hard-working team?
Please upload an original cover letter, CV and your portfolio of work (max file size 5mb) to apply.
No postal copies. No agencies. We welcome applications for any future roles that may arise in Greater Manchester, Liverpool or London.
Planit-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.