We are hiring
We are P-IE (Planit Intelligent Environments), a design practice with a passion for outside spaces and the role they play as building blocks for our communities.
We are looking for resourceful and driven Year Out and Graduate Landscape Architects to support of our Manchester and London studio’s work on a range of national projects. Willing to pitch in at all design stages, you must have excellent graphic skills and be used to working under pressure to challenging deadlines. In return you will gain professional experience on a wide range of projects, at a variety of scales, at all stages of the design process. Take a look at the news on our website or @PlanitIE twitter feed to see the type of projects you could be working on.
- Graduate / Post-graduate degree in Landscape Architecture or similar
- Innate design ability
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and a recognised CAD package
- Enthusiasm to learn and engage with the wider studio team
- Experience of Vectorworks and the Mac OS platform
Then send us some illustrative examples of your work and a CV, along with a cover letter that tells us what drives, motivates and interests you. A single <5MB PDF format file is to be sent to email@example.com by 25 May 2018. Insert the following application codes in the subject line of your email application to indicate the studio location you wish to be considered for:
- 2018-04-MAN-GLA-01 for Altrincham
- 2018-04-LON-GLA-01 for London
- 2018-04-MAN-LON-GLA-01 for Altrincham and London
P-IE is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.