JUNIOR 3D ARTIST / VISUALISER IN GREATER MANCHESTER
Ambitious Junior 3D Artist /Visualiser sought to join the Altrincham studio of Virtual Planit, Planit-IE’s in-house team of visualisers and animators.
Planit-IE is a B Corp accredited practice, working to harness the power of business as a force for good. Along with over 3,000 businesses, we are collectively setting new corporate standards for social, environmental and ethical performance. Planit-IE exists to create better futures through collective design. We are a creative blend of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Visualisers who help deliver inspiring communities. Our dedication to quality, in everything we do, ensures we create extraordinary places.
Virtual Planit is looking to strengthen and extend their team. We are seeking a full-time junior 3D Artist looking to make the next step in their career in architectural visualisation. The successful candidate will possess an element of creative flair and individual drive, with a passion for architecture. The ability to produce consistently good quality imagery is a prerequisite, as are the abilities to adapt and be resourceful.
Our junior artist needs to express a desire to work in architectural visualisation and possessing a good knowledge of 3DS Max. They will be assisting other artists in the team and will be mentored to develop their own creative style and skill sets.
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max/Vray
- Adept at modelling in 3D
- Good knowledge in texturing and lighting
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- A self-motivator with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure to meet project deadlines
- FTE: £18,000 – £22,000 per year (Salary dependent on experience)
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
- Values its people, is working towards becoming an Employee Owned Trust, and is committed to employee engagement and professional development?
- As an accredited B Corp, is environmentally and socially conscious, and actively committed to adding social value through our business operations?
- Has its own unique personality and sense of fun?
Interested? We really want to get to know you and what inspires you.
Please upload a CV, a portfolio of your work, plus anything that gives us a true sense of what you will bring to the team by 2 December 2020 to apply.
No postal copies. No agencies. We welcome applications for any future roles that may arise in Greater Manchester, Liverpool, London and Standish near Stroud.
It is our commitment to promote equality of opportunity, and a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. Applications from all individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Many of our team members work flexibly in different ways, including reduced hours. Please talk to us at the interview stage if flexibility is needed. We may not be able to accommodate your requirements, but you will not be judged for asking, and we will give them careful consideration relative to our business needs.