STUDIO SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR – PLANIT-IE – GREATER MANCHESTER
A full-time Studio Support Administrator is sought to join the Altrincham studio of Planit-IE.
Planit-IE is a B Corp accredited practice, working to harness the power of business as a force for good. Along with over 3,000 businesses, we are collectively setting new corporate standards for social, environmental and ethical performance. Planit-IE exists to create better futures through collective design. We are a creative blend of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Visualisers who help deliver inspiring communities. Our dedication to quality, in everything we do, ensures we create extraordinary places.
We are looking for a resourceful and committed Studio Support Administrator whose attention to detail, tenacity and thoroughness in administration matches our reputation for client service and quality of design. The role is incredibly varied, so adaptability and flexibility will be required to fulfil the wide spectrum of requirements, which span hands-on practical tasks through to administrative and management support. The role extends across workplace and project Health and Safety, IT, HR, Compliance and Quality Management. As the studio adapts to new ways of working post COVID, some receptionist and studio management duties would also be included as part of the role, but will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
As a Studio Support Administrator, you would be part of a closely knit Support Team, which includes Practice Management, HR, Bid Management, Accounts and Research.
- Organised and thorough with a keen eye for detail
- A systematic, meticulous and pro-active approach to work
- IT proficient with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Friendly, helpful and calm under pressure
- Confident that you can make things better, no matter how small the task at hand, and get pleasure from a job well done?
- A problem-solver, who is determined to identify and resolve discrepancies?
- Motivated by finding solutions and more efficient ways of working?
- Someone who gains satisfaction from planning, implementing and completing tasks?
- A team player who is willing to put your hand up and help out your colleagues, and equally recognise when you need to ask for help yourself?
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
- Values its people, is working towards becoming an Employee Owned Trust, and is committed to employee engagement and professional development?
- As an accredited B Corp, is environmentally and socially conscious, and actively committed to adding social value through our business operations?
- Has its own unique personality and sense of fun?
Interested in joining our talented and hard-working team?
Please upload an original cover letter, CV and details of your experience (max file size 5mb) by 8 November 2020 to apply.
No postal copies. No agencies. We welcome applications for any future roles that may arise in Greater Manchester, Liverpool, London and Standish near Stroud.
It is our commitment to promote equality of opportunity, and a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. Applications from all individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
Many of our team members work flexibly in different ways, including reduced hours. Please talk to us at the interview stage if flexibility is needed. We may not be able to accommodate your requirements, but you will not be judged for asking, and we will give them careful consideration relative to our business needs.